Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Today is the Day!

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

I started my liquid diet today.  I have made myself a daily schedule and am really determined to keep it.  I could use a lot of prayer.  One of the hardest thing is going to be keeping up with my water intake.  

I am going to apply the following two verses to my life daily.

Finally , brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.  (Phil 4:8 ESV)

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Phil 4:13 ESV)

2 comments:

  1. Signe, I'm excited for you and praying for you as you begin this new adventure. I, too, have struggled with food issues over many years, so I can relate just a bit. God bless you and strengthen you on this journey to good health! Let your friends know if there is any way we can help. We're standing with you and praying for you! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Audrey. I am blessed with some awesome friends!

      Delete