Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Little Humor

So it was 11:00 am and it was time for my mid morning snack.  Today I choose to have a latte protein shake with milk. I located the appropriate shaker cup ( I have several.  not all are suitable for every shake).  It was one with the metal whisk ball in it. I poured in the 8 oz of cold milk (1%), I put it the 2 scoops of protein shake mix and picked it up ready to shake (I love even getting a little exercise while making my snacks).  Well.... I thought I had completely snapped the lid shut so I gave it a hard shake.   Ha ha ha ha ha... it all came spouting out the drink opening in the cup.  It was a pasty nasty mess.  None if it had mixed. I was covered all down the front of my shirt and skirt, it also got down the back of Becky's leg.  Ok... clean up and start over. Sigh!!! at least I got a double arm shake exercise.   LOL. Well the clothes are now in the laundry. I have had the snack and lunch as well.  It is almost time for my mid afternoon snack. I think I shall have a vanilla protein shake. Sorry I wasn't fast thinking enough to get a picture, but I am sure you can use your imagination.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!!! Sounds like something that would happen at our house. Good to find the humor in these situations . . . and it could have been worse, right???
    You're doing great! Keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can soooo relate to this one! I can't tell you how many times I have done the same. Really, you would think I would learn after at least the SECOND time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete