Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ok, So Call Me Crazy...


Here it is 10:25 pm Sunday night.  I wasn't going to post anything today, however I just did something I thought I would never do. I went on You Tube and looked up Gastric Sleeve surgery and watched a video of an actual surgery.  All I can say is WOW!!! I am even more convinced that this is the right decision for me. At first I thought I would be grossed out by it, but it was quite the opposite. I found it very fascinating.  I know now exactly what it going to be happening when the procedure is performed. I have actually been put quite at ease.  I wasn't anxious anyway but I am even less nervous than I was before. 

Today Jim took me out for Sunday Dinner.  I feel I did a great job of controlling what and how much I ate.  I did want to go out with Jim one last time before I jump into the liquid diet.  Now I am ready to hit this head on.  

I am ready to take control of food instead of food controlling me.  Too all my friends and family out there if I ever turn down any social time please do not be offended.  I may turn down some social times if I know there is food involved.  This will only be for a short time while I learn to take control.  

Ok, good night everyone.  Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment