Thursday, August 28, 2014

Extending Boundaries (Correctly)

Just returned from my daily neighborhood walk.  I pushed the boundaries just a bit today.  I usually walk a half loop around the neighborhood.  Today I did the whole loop.  I had a walking buddy so I would have assistance if needed.  I feel pretty good..  I do have a small issue... if I stay outside for any length of time I start to get itchy. Now my back itches.  Oh well, I guess i will have to deal with that.. So I guess all in all it was a success. I am being mobile and helping prevent blood clots in my legs and getting a bit more exercise.


Today's smile is this adorable puppy enjoying a fabulous roll on comfy spot.
Thanks to Lynn Wright for allowing me to post this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks for using my Porta-Bella as your picture today!! I love that little toot!!

    ReplyDelete