Thursday, August 7, 2014

Testing Finally Over

Well here it is 3:45 pm and I am home from all my testing appointments.  I had an endoscopy at 9 this morning. I had an appointment with my primary care doctor so she could give medical clearance for my gastric sleeve surgery.  

The results of the endoscopy are: normal EGD, healed gastric ulcer... God is good! My primary doctor has cleared me to have the surgery.  Now I have only two more appointments before surgery.  I have a surgical consult with Dr. Halmi and I have a Bariatric Review class.  Surgery still set for August 20. I am feeling much better today than I was yesterday.

Now I am back on track with my liquid diet.  I found if I make the protien shakes with water and add ice to them after mixing they taste pretty good.  The vegetable soup flavored hot protien mix is also very palatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment