Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Beginnings

August 2, 2014

This is the start of a new me.  I am undertaking a new life changing goal.  As you can tell by the date of my last entry in the blog my last weight loss attempt was an epic fail. Life has determined  that I NEED to make drastic changes in my lifestyle.  Since September 17, 2013 I have been on disability due to an injury on my right foot. I have been to an orthopedic doctor and it has been determined that with in the next ten years I will need surgery on my right foot and both knees. I am also diagnosed as morbidly obese. (this was not a surprise) so I was referred to a weight loss surgeon and am now scheduled for Gastric Sleeve surgery. My surgery date is August 20, 2014.The success of the surgery needed on my foot and knees is dependent on some extreme weight loss.  So I have a new determination to do whatever it takes to accomplish this goal and make my quality of life so much better as well.

I have completed the following required tests.  I have had the six month dr supervised diet, sleep study, endoscopy, and psyche evaluation.  Yesterday I went to the surgeons office and picked up the liquid diet that I have to take for two weeks prior and two weeks after surgery.  My life will never be the same past this point.  I have taken on this lifestyle change with much prayer and support from all my friends and family. I ask for your prayers and support.  

Here is my diet for the next four weeks.  I will start August 6, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment