Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Dance!!!

Its been a couple days since I posted.  I am very excited this morning. I weighed myself (as I do every morning.) I just felt different, so I knew something had changed.  To my delight my scale said 352.2. Thats almost 22 pounds less than my starting weight on August 6, when I started the liquid diet.  I have continued with the liquid diet after surgery.  I have a post op appointment with Dr. Halmi September 3.  

I had the opportunity (which I snapped up quickly) to gross out Becky.  I had and On-Q medicine pump after surgery.  I was given instructions as to when and how to remove the pump.  Well I decided to do it in front of Becky.  She was just sooooooo grossed out.  It was very hilarious!!

Well I am feeling very little pain.  I am taking daily walks outside my home everyday and am keeping up with my protein and liquid intake, as well as my vitamins every day.


My happy picture for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment