Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Update



The pictures above were taken yesterday.  I can see so much difference in my face. It truly amazes me.   I have a neck and a defined chin.  The side of my face doesn't touch the side of my glasses. My glasses look so much bigger on my face. This is awesome. The comarison picture on the left was taken in July and the one on the right was yesterday. I also put on a ring this morning that I haven't been able to wear in years. It feels so good.

I am 0.9 pounds away from my 40 pound loss goal. I am feeling great.  GOD IS GOOD!!

I have been working on a new baby afghan for a friend of mine. I do enjoy working with yarn and other fibers. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment and it brings me great joy when I see others enjoying what I made.


I start back to ECPI University next Monday.  I am excited to be getting back to school. 

Here is my Bible verse of the day:




1 comment: