Friday, October 3, 2014

All Is Well

Nothing new or drastic to report on my weight loss journey.  I have lost a total of 43.4 pounds since Augutst 6. I feel great.  I am sorry this is such a boring blog. I am generally a very positive person and not one to complain if I have a touch of discomfort or pain.  I have been doing very well. I do have one little problem.  I have a tendency to forget to drink enough water.  So I will work on improving that.

I did have my first cup of  Starbucks coffee yesterday. I did follow my doctors instruction and had decaf and no fat creamer.  It was so good.


I also found these cheese sticks at the grocery store that taste pretty good.  I can only handle one at a time though. My daughter loves them.


I've started back to school. The classes I am taking this term are.  Communications (public speaking) and Logic and Design. These are both going to be challanging.


No comments:

Post a Comment