Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just Keep Moving

Today I am happy to say that I have lost a total of 34 pounds since August 6, 2014.  I have been trying to put more effort into being active.  This morning I went outside and trimmed a couple of bushes in my front yard.  I have been going to the gym with my husband regularly and walking on a treadmill. I am able to do 20 mins on a treadmill at 1.5 mph. I am also going to start doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home program. I also have to remember hydrate hydrate hydrate.  I am pleased with my progress so far. 

I have also been working on my other hobby.  I love to knit and crochet.  I love to do baby blankets/hats and socks.  I also make blankets and hats for a local hospital's Labor and Delivery unit.  Below are pictures of a blanket I just completed and a sock I started.  The blanket and hat are crocheted and the sock is knit.  One of my pet peeves is people assume that they are one in the same.  They aren't.  I like to knit socks, and crochet blankets and hats.  




No comments:

Post a Comment