Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas

Greetings everyone. I am taking a few minutes to update this blog. I thought I would do it while I had time. I know things will get busier and busier as the season progresses! So while I have a few minutes, here I am.



I want to wish all my friends and family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. God has been good (as that is always the case. God is good all the time). It has been a very busy year for me.  I started going to college in March. I started going for an associates in Network Security. I have, however, switched to a Bachelors in Business Management. School is now progessing very well for me.

I had gastric sleeve surgery in August.  That is also progressing very well. As you all know this is the reason for this blog.  I will announce today that I have officially hit my weight loss of 70 pounds. I feel so much better. I feel lighter on my feet and one of the things I feel is I am not the necessarily the first person people notice because of my size.  I have more energy and even though I have always had a pretty high self esteem, my daughter tells me I have become even more self confident. I didn't know this was possible. So I am learning to bring myself down a notch or two.  LOL!!

One of the side effects of this surgery is hair loss.  I have noticed that I have been losing a lot of hair lately.  I am not to concerned, however, I am going to look into getting some vitamin suppliments for hair loss.  The funniest part of this whole hairloss thing is that my eyebrows are almost completely bald.  It's quite laughable. I am learning how to pencil them in.  I would like to get permanent eyebrows tattooed on at some point. They can make them look quite natural.


Once again I wish everyone a very Blessed Christmas and Merry Holiday season. Also a very Happy New Year.  I may not be on again before the first of the year.  I thank you all for your support in my health quest endeavors. It is very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment