Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years Eve!!

Happy New Years Eve!! Here we are on the eve of a new year.  Looking back on this year I can see God's provision and love even in times when I was full of doubt and fear. God is good all the time. It has been a year full of changes for me. All though I did not make a big announcement about it I determined that 2014 would be a year of renewed faith and trust in Jesus my Lord and Savior. I am a child of the One True King. The following video was my theme song for 2014.


In my last post I said I would post again when I had past my 75 pound weight loss goal.  I passed that goal 12/27/14.  I am so excited.  This part of my journey has been most interesting.  To see how my thoughts and ideas have changed in the area of food is truly amazing to me.  Food is no longer an addiction. I still enjoy what I eat, however, food is now nourishment and provides nutrients my body needs to live a healthy life. I feel so much better. I have more energy and I am able to focus on areas that are way more enjoyable than worrying about what I can possibly eat next.  Again, God has been good to provide a way for me to become a healthier person. I am loving the new me I am becoming.  I thank you all for your support and encouragement in this journey.  Now I need to be more disciplined to exercise more frequently. Below is the latest before and after picture I have taken. And I just threw in an extra picture of Becky and myself. This is our Christmas 2014 picture together.



Well the only other major change this year was my return to school.  That is going very well. School will resume January 5, 2015.  It was a nice surprise to have a week off for the holidays.

So 2014 has been a year of Losing Myself in many ways. I thank you for all your prayers and support. God bless you all as we move into 2015 and discover new ways of becoming who God wants us to be'



No comments:

Post a Comment