Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hurrah for NSV (Non Scale Victories)

NSV (Non Scale Victory)-- I went to the eye doctor today and was so pleasantly surprised. For decades every time I go to the eye doctor I can't get close enough to the machines (due to significant boobage and stomach protrusion. LOL) for the doctor to get real good accurate readings. Well today I had not difficulty at all with any of the equipment at the eye doctors office. Maybe that's not significant to a lot of people but i loved it and also saw humor in it. Huzzah Huzzah!!! I also was able to fit a lot more of the glasses styles than ever before. I do find this exciting.

I so love NSVs. The number on the scale is not always a good indication of health.  I also did something else that I never thought I would do. One of the things that happened as a result of the sleeve surgery was my eyebrows went almost completely bald.  So I went last week and had permanent makeup tattooed on my eyebrows.  Ok call me wierd,  But that is what I did,


They look a bit dark and not quite natural.  They will look more natural as the week progresses.

This is another of my favorite songs.  TOTAL PRAISE.   I Lift My Hands in Total Praise To You!

1 comment:

  1. Always excited to see your victories, Signe!!! Congrats all around!!! Love that song, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete